At this point I will need a little crowd participation…
Please stand silently and remain standing if this phrase relates to you.
*Please note it is okay if you do not stand right away*:
- I am someone’s boss at my workplace
- I have a top position like captain or president in a sport or club
- I take charge of class projects and am often looked at to do much of the work
- My friends and family look to me for answers about big questions in our lives
Continue standing and join this group if any of the following statements apply to you:
- I come to people’s aid when I see a problem
- I have used my influence for a worthwhile cause even just within my friend group
- I have volunteered in my community
- I see personality traits in myself that are similar to famous or powerful people like compassion, problem solving skills or attention grabbing skills
- I have been asked to help someone do something in which my skills were better than theirs
It is said that even the most introverted of us will influence 10,000 people in our lifetime. Lets make sure starting today each of us here influences those around us to be the very best Onsted Wildcat that we can be.
You are dismissed.